Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Curve8530
My Carrier: Sasktel

9360 Curve Problem

Ok after I was told my phone needed software updated, did that and finally got it working yesterday. Well now again this morning when I turned it on it seemed to have worked fine until I clicked the button to check my email and once again it rebooted. The it came on then rebooted, came on rebooted, so I pulled the battery and waited then it came on and now it is rebooting for the fourth time. What is the problem now? Why does it keep rebooting??

Super Contributor
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra
My Carrier: Verizon/T-Mobile

Re: 9360 Curve Problem

I would try booting the device in to safe mode, that is, pull the battery and once you put it back in hold down the back arrow as it's rebooting.  Then once it's up and running check the email and see if it reboots on you in that mode.  Also if it's ok, you might try refreshing your service books, go to the email setup icon, connect, then press the BB button and select Service Books, and then Send Service Books.  Then afterwards pull the battery and see if everything is working normally (don't boot in to safe mode)

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
Contributor

Nope it reboots
Contributor

It just keeps rebooting and there is no way I can check or update service books