Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Highlighted
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: fido

A photo album on my blackberry dissapeared !! help

I have a blackberry curve 9300, and I went to my media , and went to photos, I had 2 albums, one where camara photos go, and the other for saved photos off the internet, I clicked the menu button and made a new folder and named it, then I went to my camara album, and I high lighted a picture and I clicked the menu button and then I clicked move to folder and moved it to the new folder I made, and I did this to about 10 other photos, and they all moved to that folder and they were there all day, later my phone died, and I plugged it into the charger, and when my phone was on, the whole album I created dissapeared, and the photos were nowhere to be found in any of the folders, I never deleted the album, and noone touched my phone except me, what happened? Where are my photos? They were important photos that I took with my camara and I can never get them back, I don't have a computer so any option with using a computer is out of the question, somebody help me please! This is so weird, they vanished in thin air!!! Heellpp