Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

APP ERROR 523

Hey guy I just want to ask is there no alternative way to update the BB software for the bb device with the App error 523 because I'm having a problem downloading the software from the blackberry website itself.. I don't have a problem downloading other Apps and softwares from other websites but I can't download anything from the Blackberry site Help please
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: APP ERROR 523

You must be having a browser issue that's why its not letting you download the software, try using an updated Internet Explorer or Chrome.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Contributor

I'm using fire fox but like I said I cn download everything from any website just not the BB site

NOTE I downloaded the firefox yesterday n before that I was using internet explorer 9 n it was updated still it didn't want to load
Forums Veteran I

[ Edited ]

The links below will guide you through the process on how to fix the error:

"Error 523", "App Error 523", or "JVM 523" appears on the BlackBerry Smartphone

How to update the BlackBerry Device Software through the web

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Contributor

-_- like I said I can't load from the blackberry web hence I asked for an ALTERNATIVE way of solving this problem without 1)including the web...2) or giving a different web page where by the software can be downloaded.
Forums Veteran I

the second link that I posted doesn't need a browser to update but need the web as any update needs to access it. If you have a 3G coverage, you can download the .exe file using your phone and just transfer the file from your phone to your PC then run it. There are no other choices but to access the web.