Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Lonepiper
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Accessing folders on email

When I set up my email accounts, my BB only sees the inbox, none of the filtered messages that are routed to a different folder.  How do I changes this? 

An example, in my Yahoo account I filter messages to different folders.  Most of what hits the inbox is spam, which I don't want to see.  How do I get my BB to show me the folder(s) and not the inbox?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
bbhorrigan
My Device: 8900

Re: Accessing folders on email

if you press the menu button whiel in your inbox, you should have an option for show folder

If someone helped you give them kudos. Research all info!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Lonepiper
My Device: Not Specified

No, not a folder on the BB, folders that are in my Yahoo, or any other email account.  Those are the ones I need to get to.  So far the only one I can get to is the top one, the one where all the spam ends up.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

You need BES to do it, if you only have BIS you can't

BIS - BlackBerry Internet Service = email service provided by the respective carrier; T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, Rogers, etc, etc...

BES - BlackBerry Enterprise Server = email service provided by a server ran by a company. For example by your employer...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.