If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Cher_95
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: 123

Accidentally deleted bbm

I have deleted bbm accidentally however it will not allow me to reinstall the app I have tried a numerous amount of times and all that comes up I : 'We cannot connect you to Blackberry world. Please ensure that your device is connected to to the witless network and try again' please help me !!!!
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Re: Accidentally deleted bbm

Battery pull then try this link:

http://us.blackberry.com/bbm.html

It gives you a few ways to download BBM.  I have to ask:  Is the phone currently connected to the network?  Can you make a phone call or surf the internet?  Also, BBM worked before it got deleted correct?

My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: 123

Bbm did work before, however I cannot currently surf unless wifi is on I did top up as I am on pay as you go however, I couldn't add the booster due to connection problems as I was told. I cannot even get on to blackberry world.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

I think you will have to contact the carrier so they can help with your account. Have you reported this to them yet? There may be an issue with your data plan.