Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
Accepted Solution

Accidently hid all music and photos from my phone?

So I was had my blackberry connected to my computer and I was trying to upload photos from it. There were some hidden ones that I couldn't get to so I decided to look around and see if I could find them. I right clicked the folder blackberry after I selected the device from my computer. I then went into properties and accidentally selected checkbox option of only show hidden, or something to that. Now when I look on the device, all folders are gone including camera, picture music, everything there isn't a single folder listed in the device when it is connected to my computer. And as a result all music and photos on my device even when not connected to my computer are lost. Please help me recover all my music and photos that I foolishly lost.

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2243; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Accidently hid all music and photos from my phone?

On your computer you need to make sure it's set to show hidden files.

For Windows Vista and 7:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/show-hidden-files-and-folders-in-windows-vista/

For XP:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows/display-hidden-folders-in-xp/

Once you have those showing in Windows then connect your device back to the computer and undo what you did. You should see the hidden folders in Windows now and you should be able to remove the checkbox for Hidden.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 9300

Re: Accidently hid all music and photos from my phone?

Thankyou so much, this worked perfectly for me.