Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: T-Mobile
Accepted Solution

Adobe Flash Player?

How do you update Adobe Flash Player on a BlackBerry Curve 8520 ?
Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Adobe Flash Player?

Hi there,

Unfortunately the Adobe Flash Player does not work on BlackBerry smartphones just yet and won't until the new QNX devices arrive. This means that there is no way to get Flash on your BlackBerry Curve 8520.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Do you knew when the new QNX Devices will arrive?
Elite I

The BlackBerry PlayBook is already out, but we don't yet know when the QNX based smartphones will be out. The current tentative date is sometime in Q1 of next year, but things can always change. At this point, the only really concrete info is that they are expected next year. Beyond that, its still mostly rumor.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

My Device: torch 9850
My Carrier: sprint

i havw the 9825 torch is there a abobe flash for my phone
Elite I

There is no Flash for any of the current BlackBerry smartphones, only the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.