Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
vatsal_parikh
My Device: blackberry 9300

After sales service

Dear sir,

My handset is with the service centre since 1 month and still I have still not got it back. I had tried contacting with the service persons but I dint get good response nor my problem was solved by them. Finally I have decided to approach legal authority and I have also asked my advocate to send a legal notice. My advocate will be sending legal notice within few days to the local service center address. But I want to know the address of the main Service Centre or email id of the higher authoriy to which I can forward the notice.

Prompt reply would be appreciated.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: After sales service

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

As a user-to-user community, no one here can answer your question with any level of authority whatsoever. BlackBerry provides zero front line support to end users, including warranty...all support starts with the carriers, authorized resellers, and authorized service centers, all who can escalate cases into BlackBerry at no charge to the end user.

Since your question is a formal one, it cannot be answered here...for no one here is associated with BlackBerry, and we therefore cannot know to where you should have your solicitor send such documents. Perhaps you/they should check out the BlackBerry corporate site, the "Contact Us" (or similar) pages.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code