Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
hearnek
My Device: Curve 9300

All media files disappreared.......

I charged my phone with the usb cable 2 days ago and when I unplugged it all my music, videos and pictures are not visible. I removed my battery and sd card a few times but still no luck. However, if I plug it back into the computer and go the normal route - my computer, blackberry, then all my files on the sd card are visible. I cannot view it on my phone anymore....how can I sort this out? Please help.

Forums Advisor I
hApS143
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520, BlackBerry PlayBook

Re: All media files disappreared.......

Hello !

Try the following:

Go To Media>Pictures>Press Menu Tab (BlackBerry Logo button)>Explore>Media Card>Press Menu Tab (Select Show hidden)

Hope this resolves your Problem!

If your problem has been resolved then would request you to Click on "Like" and accept as "Solution" so that other Advisors doesnt invest their time on this Message anymore.

Thanks.

New Contributor
hearnek
My Device: Curve 9300

Re: All media files disappreared.......

Hi there, now I am really at my wits end..... I tried the advice given but I don't have the "explore" option.

I then put all my pics, music and videos onto my pc. Then I formatted my sd card. I then syncronised my pc and phone. Everthing was done successfully but I STILL CANNOT SEE ANYTHING ON MY PHONE. This is probably just a setting somewhere because I can see on the pc what's on my sd card via my usb but when I unplug the usb, it's nowhere to be found  ;-(