Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Habib122
My Device: Curve 9300

All my device data lost including my contacts

Hi Guys,

i have a Blackberry Curve 9300.

i have a password on my device and after several bad attempt to login my blackberry just erase all my data as well my contacts list , and the problem that i dion't have any backup on my Pc.

there is any solution to this problem? Can i restore my blackberry to a date before the lost of my data? My main interest is to get my contacts back.

i appreciate your halp guys .

Thanks,

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: All my device data lost including my contacts

Hello Habib122

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry to hear that , But if you don't have a backup of your device then how can you restore those data  ! 

By any chance if you used BlackBerry Protect on your device for backup purpose or if you sync your Contact list with any email address , then you might be able to restore your Contact list.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
Habib122
My Device: Curve 9300

hello Prince 2012,

thank you for your response.

How can i see if i already sync my contact list with an email address, because i had config an email address once i bought my device but i have no idea if my contact list are back up there.

thanks,

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Habib,

From a PC login to that email account and  please check manually if your contacts are stored there , If they are then add / integrate that email account on your BlackBerry , Homescreen > Setup > Email account > add that specific email address . then check this KB : 

KB22430How to enable wireless contact synchronization with BlackBerry Internet Service

Once it is done , On your Homescreen go to Options > Device > Advance System Setting > Default Services > On that Screen for field Contact list ( Sync ) change it to the email account with which your Contacts are sync. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.