Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
harrods-fan
My Carrier: t mobile
Accepted Solution

All my own e-mail addresses were gone this morning except the new gmail one I added yesterday

Happy New Year Everyone :smileyvery-happy:

All my own personal e-mail addresses were gone this morning except the new gmail one I added yesterday

I tried to re add them all and for most this was possible but my 2 primary e-mail addresses that most friends have cant be added as it says they are invalid addresses or the password is invalid. I can access them on a pc so know I am using the correct password. Any ideas gratefully received.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
harrods-fan
My Carrier: t mobile

Re: All my own e-mail addresses were gone this morning except the new gmail one I added yesterday

Sorted. :smileyvery-happy:

I deliberately entered an incorrect password which brought up a message asking me if I had forgotten it and to click on a forgotten password link. It the led me a merry dance round other accounts and long since forgotten phone numbers etc to enable me to reset it, which I  did (back to the original) and I now have access to my email accounts on my phone as well as my pc.

Happiness is a working Blackberry :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: All my own e-mail addresses were gone this morning except the new gmail one I added yesterday

Good to know you resolved the issue by your self! Be with us in the forum.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.