Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900

Alt key not working

Hey everyone!!

I'm in need of your help!! since today afternoon my blackberry curve 8520 has been acting really weird and its annoying me to no end!! :smileysad: the phone has become soooo slow...its unbelievable and the alt has stopped functioning...

i rebooted the phone 6 times...with great difficulty i was able to put in my password for it to start however, my alt is fuction less and im trying everything i can to get it back to normal!!!

i have reloaded the software onto my phone but nothing seems to be helping!!! :smileysad: really need your help guys! the phone is ridiculously slow!! :smileysad: :smileysad:

awaiting you replies... :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520

Re: Alt key not working

I have been having the same problem and it prevents me from even unlocking my phone! I keep having to take out the battery and put it back in but it just keeps getting worse. I called my provider and they told me I can't get a new one because I am a few months outside of the warranty. I think it's ridiculous!