Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
najabsid123
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360

Another Media Sync Problem

I don't know what's wrong with this phone but, this is what's happening.

I plug my phone into my computer to sync music files. But the music files on my BlackBerry disappear. I guess that's supposed to happen. After, I go on BlackBerry Desktop Software to Sync my music. After that works, I guess I have to unplug my BlackBerry from the computer to retrieve my music files again. When that happens so, some files seem to grey out. When I tap on it, it tells me to Download it and so I do. But it keeps on saying "Waiting..." So then I plug the phone back into my computer and do the same thing, synchronize. After I did that, and unplugged my phone again, only some music files were downloaded. I checked the "Wi-Fi Music Sync" icon and it listed some songs that weren't finished and that were finished. Also, the Wi-Fi Music Sync keeps saying "Looking for a Computer..." and then it stops and says "Not Connected to Computer."

I really don't get it. When I connect it to the computer (I even left it for hours) it still doesn't download. I tried about 7 times to connect it again and synchoronize again. I'm really new to the BlackBerry thing. How do you synchoronize songs on this phone???...