Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
DuhItsMe
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360

Another email problem!

Ok so I have a new problem with my email. Yesterday someone told me to delete a service book for my email or something like that and now I no longer have my email accounts! I went into "setup", clicked "email accounts" to set up my emails again and when I did, it said "checking for updates" then "connecting to email settings" but then it says "Your device had a problem connecting to the server" and its been like that since last night! I'm so frustrated and I really need help!

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: Another email problem!

Hello DuhltsMe

Have you performed those steps as suggested to you earlier ?http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/I-m-not-receiving-emails-anymore/td-p/224373...

Be sure that you're in an area where you have strong Carrier network and then try those steps again .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
DuhItsMe
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360

yes I have and it ended up deleting both inboxes for some reason so I had to get help from my service provider. The problem has been somewhat fixed.

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi DuhltsMe

After deleting those service book we have to perform the next steps which resend those service book back in our device,but anyway good to know that your issue has been resolved :smileyhappy:

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.