Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

AndrewJohananDuncan
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: LIME (Grenada)

Re: App Error 523...Reset

I was having this same problem and couldn't find a response under here. But fiddled around a bit, and figured it out. Remove your battery, insert usb cable, launch blackberry desktop software. It prompts regularly to update without the battery in it. If you leave the battery in it, it won't update, the error keeps coming up. From there you should be able to update your software and get your blackberry back! :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
abubakerhar25
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: hungary 3

app 523 error plz clear

Please use plain text.
Visitor
Victoria29
My Device: curve 8350
My Carrier: Cricket

My phone was working fine and then it said app error 523.. I have tried everything to fix it and it will not work?? Any suggestions? I am clueless, this has never happend before. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
srikanthhyperion2010
My Device: curve 8250
My Carrier: orange

please help me i have same prblm, im trying to reslove bu i did't,,,,,,,, some of my frnds told to me, u need to update this in mobile stores how it will sloved help me please
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

[ Edited ]

srikanthhyperion2010 wrote :

please help me i have same prblm, im trying to reslove bu i did't,,,,,,,, some of my frnds told to me, u need to update this in mobile stores how it will sloved help me please

Hi srikanthhyperion2010

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Before taking it to a mobile store I prefer you should try it by yourself ,First of all look at this Knowledge Base Article and follow the suggestion and see if that help in resolving your problem :

KB24395  "Error 523", "App Error 523", or "JVM 523" appears on the BlackBerry Smartphone.

Please try it and let us know how it goes.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
srikanthhyperion2010

help me i have same prblm
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
srikanthhyperion2010

thanks prince, im trying
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
srikanthhyperion2010

even it is not getting updated, in the bb pc software it is showing connecting........................

please help me
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
srikanthhyperion2010

even it is not getting upadated, in the bb pc software it is showing connecting........

please help me wat can i do?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

srikanthhyperion2010 wrote :

even it is not getting upadated, in the bb pc software it is showing connecting........

Hi srikanthhyperion2010

If that does not help ,Please try this in the same manner :

Credit JSanders:

1) Make sure you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.BlackBerry desktop software

2) On your PC, go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following line exactly (meaning with the quotation marks):

"c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe" /nojvm

3) The Application Loader Wizard will appear -- click "Next."

4) In the "Connection:" drop-down menu, you should see "USB-PIN: UNKNOWN". Click the "Next" button.

5) You should then see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Hit Next and Finish and you are well on your way to getting your Blackberry back to life. Congrats! Just don't disconnect anything and let the lengthy process finish completely.

NOTE: If you do not see a list of applications mentioned in step 5 and instead see the message "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator," then you must download Blackberry's Operating System for your carrier and device.

http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/BlackBerry_Operating_System_Downloads

Just select the appropriate carrier and network type, select your Blackberry model from the list and download the latest version. Install this download and follow the above steps again and you should be on the right path.

Please try it ,I hope it will work.

Prince

Please use plain text.