Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8520
My Carrier: globe

Re: App error 523

Try the procedures i stated above. Do u already have the desktop manager btw?
My Device: 8530
My Carrier: Reliance Communication

Does this wipe out the data?

I have an 8530 which shows error 523 on booting. I need to recover the contacts/memos/smses

Please help
My Device: Curve 8310
My Carrier: AT&T

I've tried everything that you've suggested and Nothing! I still get the white screen on my phone and the desktop can't connect to the phone.
Quite honestly, you flip answer to the previous poster is rude at best and dismissive at worst.
This problem may be nothing to you, but to those of us who are stuck in this endless loop are without our phones.
So how about dropping the attitude and actually providing something more helpful than, "Please re-read my first post, it mentions why you may not have a list of apps... Then read my second post to find where to rectify".
Visitor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Djezzy

Many Thans sir,I got the same trouble with my BB Curve 8520 and I used the same tip as you described in your poste

and my BB is recovered.

Thanks again

Visitor
My Device: pearl
My Carrier: 3

Hi,

my bb pearl had the error message 523 showing , sent it off to 3 for repair only to be told it was caused by condensation / water damage, since the phone had not been near water or extreme temperatures, is this possible?

they say the phone is unrepaiable!

Visitor
My Device: curve 9220
My Carrier: vodafone

My curve 9220 has got the same problem ,whether a restore can solve my promblem???