Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
brandon1989
My Carrier: Bell

App from App World will NOT download

So I went into the the Blackberry App World to download the "Score Mobile" app.  While it was in the process of downloading, it froze and cancelled the download.  The app is not showing up in the "My World" as downloaded.  But when I go to re-download the "Score Mobile" app, it does not give me the option to download it.  The download button does not come up for this app on my phone.  I was wondering how to fix this and be able to download the app.  I have a BB Curve 9380.  Can anybody help?

Please use plain text.
Elite III
John_Clark
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: App from App World will NOT download

When in My World, hold the alt key and type R S T. That should reset Appworld and refresh the list.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
brandon1989
My Carrier: Bell

That did not work for me. Thanks though

Please use plain text.
Elite III
John_Clark
My Carrier: AT&T

Have you rebooted the device by removing the battery?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.