Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Jenna_Diamond86
My Device: curve9360
My Carrier: Bell

App world and new fb upgrade

Hi. Last night I upgraded a new facebook on my curve 9360 and it gives me my notifications but the news feed will not show. Says unknown error. I've done every thing and I can not get into my bb app world to fix any thing says ' there is an issue with current session. Please log in to continue( error id: 30702).

also I try to go to my world to log in and the same message pops up. Any suggestions?

thank you

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: App world and new fb upgrade

Hi Jenna_Diamond86

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Regarding your Facebook Notification problem seen many user having the same issue, Its most likely from the FaceBook itself .And regarding your App World Issue please refer to this Knowledge Base Article :

KB28212 "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7.

Please go through all suggestion and see if that help.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jenna_Diamond86

thank you very much :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi Jenna_Diamond86

You are most welcome :smileyhappy:... And let us know of your progress regarding app world

Good Luck.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
cekeler
My Device: Curve 9370
My Carrier: Verizon

I'm having a similar issue...and started last night as well.  I can't get my news feed te refresh on facebook...I get a message saying facebook server is returning an unknown error.  Everything else within facebook seems to be working...get notifications, etc.  I've tried reinstalling facebook several times and that didn't work....also tried clearing the cache.  Any other ideas?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jenna_Diamond86

Well I was going to install bb app world from my PC like I was told to then delete new face book and reinstall the old one.

I plug in my phone to computer to install app world and now it says it doesn't allow USB for this site visit mobile, I do that and it takes me no where. So try to delete you're new facebook and install the old one. Let me know if it works

thanks

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Jenna_Diamond86 wrote:

Well I was going to install bb app world from my PC like I was told to then delete new face book and reinstall the old one.

I plug in my phone to computer to install app world and now it says it doesn't allow USB for this site visit mobile, I do that and it takes me no where. So try to delete you're new facebook and install the old one. Let me know if it works

thanks

Hi Jenna_Diamond86

For present problem regarding Facebook no need to delete and re-install the same again and again,But if are having problem Installing Facebook for BlackBerry try this from your BlackBerry Browser browse to 

http://www.blackberry.com/facebook and install FaceBook for BlackBerry on your device.

To download BlackBerry App World from your BlackBerry Browser browse to http://blackberry.com/appworld and download App world.

But before downloading any of this first make sure that those applications are deleted from your device for that On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device > Application Management > Highlight those application then delete those application one by one ,perform a battery pull restart then try downloading the same .

So try it and let us know.

Please use plain text.