Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

KaranBB
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Appalled with my BlackBerry Phone!!!!!!

purchased my BlackBerry Curve 8520 phone on 21 May 2012. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!

I thought BlackBerry is one phone that'll give me full satisfaction in terms of handhandling.... but NO....  I was using Nokia e71 From past 3 years and it was just amazing... then I chose to change phone to BlackBerry..., BIG MISTAKE...

Phone hangs, Volume Button is broken out, applications stop responding, automatically restarts, battery dies very fast,,, etc etc...

If I don't get a compensation for the stress I'm going through, I wouldn't mind publicising things on Facebook & Tweeter and dumping my BlackBerry for sure. Would never return!!!!

Lets see how good the customer service is!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tanmaytajs12
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Blackberry

Re: Appalled with my BlackBerry Phone!!!!!!

Your phone hangs or not responds that means that you have loaded or filled up most of the system memory of your phone and when that happens your phone does not find way of memory for processing your apps faster then the phone slows down but normally blackberry works fine as compared to others.

For the battery and volume button consult the service center it can also be done.

Please use plain text.