Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
danialabdrahman
My Device: Curve™ 9360
My Carrier: Celcom - Vodafone

Application Error on my Curve 9360

Hello to everyone. I'm new here so I'm not sure how these forums work. I have a problem that's been bugging me for the past 3 weeks. I have been searching for the way to solve this error with my Berry on the net but to no avail. I bought an app at the BB App World a few weeks ago but I cant open the application. When I try to open it, I got screen message saying - Uncaught exception: Source y offset must be greater than 0. I tried reinstalling the app, battery pulls and even emailing the customer service team who made the app but still no answer from them. I have no problems whatsoever if its a free app but I actually bought the app for USD 2.00. Its not much but its still money. Does anyone here have any experiences on how to solve this problem I'm having ?

The details of my Berry are as follows:

Model: 9360

Carrier: Celcom

The details of the app that I downloaded:

App name: Islamic Prayer Times

By: Parachute Mobile

Version: 1.5

Appreciate it if someone can help me on this. Thx !!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
f0xx386
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: MTN - SOUTH AFRICA

Re: Application Error on my Curve 9360

Hello

Better to uninstall that app until the developer fixes java lang error. This can lead to system crash. There is developer forum here , try browsing that section. Not much we can do.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
danialabdrahman
My Device: Curve™ 9360
My Carrier: Celcom - Vodafone

Re: Application Error on my Curve 9360

Hmm, for the time being I'll just do that. But still dissapointed with the developer's customer service. Hopefully it will be sorted on the next version or something.

Please use plain text.