Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

ColumbusMatthew
My Device: Not Specified

Applications disappeared

OK, I feel really dumb.  I have been messing around with my brand new BB, and I did something to make it so I can't get the menu that I had before to come back.  At this point, I don't even know how I managed to do this, but now when I turn on my phone, there are no icons on it whatsoever.  I have figured out that if I hit the Alt-Escape buttons, I can bring up a bar with just a few icons.  But not all of them.  And I'm not real crazy about this set up.  If I hit the Menu button, nothing happens.  Anyone know how I can get it back to the way it used to be?

Aside from that, the reason I got myself into this mess is that I have a Gmail account.  I set up my BB email through my Gmail, but it drives me crazy to get buzzed every time I send or receive an email.  So I took it off and downloaded Gmail for BB, and check my email that way.  Once I did that, I lost the connection to my calendar.  I also downloaded Google Sync, but for whatever reason the calendar still hasn't synched, at least not since I disabled the Gmail within BB email.

At this point I'm so confused, I don't know what to do!!  Haha.

Any help would be appreciated!

Please use plain text.