Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
Megasay
My Device: Curve 9300

Apps aren't showing up

Ever since I updated my OS to 6 , everytime I turn my phone off it loses all the app customization like where they are placed on my home screen. The media folder is completely wiped every time aswell. I do not know whats wrong, but the camera, pictures, music, videos and instant messaging are there to click but have no picture and they are empty and all the apps that should be in them show on my home screen. When I put different themes on they all just show up as question marks. Does this happen to anyone else. I have to restore my phone every time it dies and it is a brand new phone blackberry sent to me. anyone?

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Apps aren't showing up

Have you tried to reload the software on the device? If not, I'd suggest starting there. You can do that by following the instructions in the following link:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

I hope that info helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.