Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

chetansoni2
My Device: Curve 9360

Assistance Required

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have been facing a total harrassment while using the Blackberry handset Model 9360 and IMEI
358(personal info removed)!!

During last one year I have submitted my phone nearly 5 times to the Blackberry authorised service centre and every time I give the phone I get more problems in return.

The phone has had all kinds of issues - heating, hanging, charging port not working, trackpad working on its own, network not getting connected, phone going for automatic restart etc etc!

Now, Its been a few hours I got my phone back from service centre, and the phone doesnt even last 5mins!!!!!

I am actually very fed up with the kind of services and experience I have gone thru!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Regards
(personal info removed)

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Assistance Required

Hello and Welcome to the Community!

We are so sorry that you are having so many difficulties. While many experience the same (a search here will reveal that fact), there are also many who have very positive experiences with their BB and the service centers.

In regards to your hoping for some formal reply to your message -- please understand that these forums are a user-to-user support channel, not a user-to/from-BlackBerry (nor your service center) formal conduit. As such, it is unlikely that they will see what you have written. We here are just other users, like you, trying to get the most we can out of our BBs.

Front line support for BB's is, by contract, not provided by BlackBerry. The carriers, authorized resellers, and authorized service centers are responsible for ALL front line formal support to their end users, and have the ability (indeed, responsibility!) to escalate cases into BlackBerry that they cannot solve (at no fee to the end user). But, you cannot (for free) bypass your service center and escalate directly to anyone...you must follow the escalation path that your service center must have in place.

It is possible to bypass your service and seek assistance direct from BlackBerry, but such involves fees since you are bypassing your support contract. You can research "Incident Support" here:

If you desire to ask other kind volunteers for specific assistance about how to get the most use out of your BB, then this forum would indeed be the correct place for that.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.