Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
drguinter
My Device: Curve 9360

Auto Signature

My curve 9360 is not showing my auto signature.  I have double checked to make sure I checked the appropriate box and that I saved the change.   Any suggestions?  Thanks

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Auto Signature

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

There are two places to enter the auto-sig, one for your BIS email and a separate one for your BES email. So, for instance, if you do not have BES but put the auto-sig into that entry location, then it will not be used by your BIS email accounts.

Please clarify the exact location into which you have entered your auto-sig along with whether you have BIS, BES, or both email configurations.

Cheers and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
drguinter
My Device: Curve 9360

Thanks for your help.   I am trying to add a signature to my BES email only.  From the email folder I selected options and then email preferences.

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

OK...so BES it is...but, sadly, from that brief report, I can't quite tell exactly what you are doing since so many steps that you would have been attempting are omitted. Nevertheless, refer to this:

• KB29458 How to modify the signature for an email address integrated on a BlackBerry smartphone

If things are not working correctly, then you need to talk to your BES admins...they control, well, everything.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.