Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
achbristol
My Device: 8520

Auto connect to Bluetooth

I have a Blackberry 8520 with the latest software. My Bury CV 9040 also has the latest software. Everything works well except for auto connect to the CV 9040. I would like it to connect when I turn the ignition on which activates the CV 9040 but I have to push the auto connect button each time which is not the end of the world but an irritation! Anyone had similar problems or found a solution?

Cheers.......Andy

New Contributor
paolodigiovanni
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Re: Auto connect to Bluetooth

Hello,

This is happening because in the bury settings you did not tick the box "autoconnect" .

Check also that your telephone is the default one in the bury settings,

Regards,

PDG

New Contributor
achbristol

Thanks for that. I have those settings and auto-connection works if I turn the 9040 off and then on again. I have mine permanently fixed and it shuts down when I am out of range with the Blackberry. Turning the ignition on switches 9040 back on but it does not auto detect so I have to oush the button on the screen. In other words after a software shutdown auto-detect does not work. Not a major problem but I wondered if there was a fix!

Thanks again.

New Contributor
paolodigiovanni
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Check that you have the latest version of the Bury software. You can find it here:

http://www.chameleondirect.co.uk/wordpress/updating-bury-cv-9040-cv9040-software/

with instructions to update via bluetooth.

Regards

P

New Contributor
achbristol

Yes I checked that again yesterday, I have the latest software. Not a problem really just a minor irritation!http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/Curve/message-id/179569

Thanks again........Andy