Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
veramiga
My Device: Not Specified

BB 8310 Data plan and HRT problems

Hey Guys,  I bought a BB 8310 it in the US and unlocked there, there is no problems with the phone, I registered the devise in Venezuela, all application except for the BB messenger and others application such as google maps, I can not see any entries on the Host Routing Table, I’m not having problems with the service books, I cheecked if the Data Services settings where on and they were, I called the network provider and they told me that the devise have software problems. 

I have tried so many things that couldn’t help me, here is the list:  

-I have a BB data plan from my local provider-I have checked with the local provider if the devise is well registered in their systems and the BB´s

-I have checked if I registered correctly the device on the local page in order to receive personal email, such as hotmail, Gmail and yahoo.

-I have sent the registration message from Options/Advanced Options/Host routing table, and there is no answer, I have taken out the battery and then put it back and there is nothing there.

-I have no problems with the service books; I can navigate with the browser with no problem.-My local provider told me to check if the device has the last OS version and it does (4.5 official versions)

-I have check the signal with the Options/Mobile Network, Menu key and then Diagnostics Test and the signal is fine, it displays the EDGE and in my device it’s still on edge.

-The device is allowed to receive data. In conclusion I can not use all the applications that are related with the data services. Regards veramiga

Please use plain text.