Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
Timbobby
My Device: Not Specified

BB 8310 won't pair with Parrot 3100

Hi, Noob calling for help!

My girlfriend has recently got a BB 8310 (O2 in the UK), and a Parrot ck3100 installed in her car. Problem is, the BB simply won't pair with the parrot. Have updated Parrot with latest software, and the BB is running from 4.5 software, which i updated from the 4.2 that was installed.

In neither circumstance will the BB pair. Tried to scan for the Parrot, which it sees, then enter 1234 for passkey, and then it doesn't connect.

Parrot pairs instantly with my Samsung phone, and I borrowed a BB 8300 from work, which also pairs instantly. Her 8310 pairs with the other BB, my Macbook (and with XP running in a VM on the Apple). Everything pairs, BUT NOT the 8310 and the Parrot.

Have tried everywhich way I can think of. Have reinstalled the BB software from desktop manager, but still no go.

Is there a problem with this combination? Has anybody else had any luck with this?

At my wits end trying to sort this, as it renders the Parrot useless to her.

Sorry to be so long winded, but any help will be vastly appreciated, and if someone can help solve this, a few drinks will be in order!

Thanks for your time. 

Please use plain text.