Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

BB 8330 Email issues

Everytime I reply to an email message, I receive the original message (the message I replied to) on my phone as another email!  It doesn't matter if I reply from my email provider's website, or if I reply from my phone.  I always get double messages! (One as an original and the same one after I reply to the original one!)  It is driving me crazy.  I think it may be the microsoft echange email, but I am not sure.  Is there anyway I can change this?  I would greatly appreciate it.
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: BB 8330 Email issues

You mentioned Microsoft Exchange email. Is that your work email account on your device, or a personal email account?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor

[ Edited ]
That is a work email account
Message Edited by Kurt_E on 10-14-2009 01:47 PM
Elite I

Are you receiving your email from a BES?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
New Contributor

No.  We are not using a BES.  We also had to set up our email on the Blackberrys as POP accounts.  Do you think that had something to do with it?

Thanks for your help.

Elite I

Is it happening to every one there or only on your BlackBerry?
New Contributor

To be honest with you I am surprised that we haven't gottan more complaints!  I is happening with a few people in the office, though.

Highlighted
Elite I

It sounds similiar to the problem that might have had in the past with an integrated gmail account. If you look at this kb article does it offer any assistance?

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10332