Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
BBgail
My Device: BB 9320
My Carrier: Globe

BB 9320 ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS restarting

Got my phone a few months ago, it was doing great but one month ago, it keeps on restarting, I already restored everything back to the way it first was, I already bought a new battery. But still I couldn't use it. It 's always restarting. HELP PLEASE.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BB 9320 ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS restarting

Hi BBgail

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry for the late response , Is you issue has been resolved by now . If you have not then can confirm have you tried to Reloading your device OS  to rule out any software issue .Also how many third party applications you have installed on your device.

If my device undergo such issue then I would first try a Clean OS reload and won't install any application for a day to see if problem appear , then after a day I would install one application at a time to note if any application is responsible for that  before considering it as an Hardware issue.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
BBgail
My Device: BB 9320
My Carrier: Globe

Thank you for your response. I already tried doing it, I even restarted my system, I also bought a new battery BUT IT STILL WOULDN'T WORK :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi BBGail

If even after Clean OS Reload  problem exist then as a last option you should try any third party software like JLCmder Or BBSAK  to completely wipe your device and load a fresh OS on your , If you want to try that then please go through this :

http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/How_do_I_wipe_the_BlackBerry_using_Jl_Cmder%3F Or  Use BBSAK from  here  http://bbsak.org/

But as you mentioned your device is just a few month old then if your device is still under warrenty then you can visit your Carrier or Service Provider and asked them for a replacement . 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Chintan37
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: vodafone

hav u got any solution to da restart problem?

Please use plain text.