Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

LINUS1076
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone (IT)

BB 9320 - menu not scroll

Yesterday arrived the BB 9320 that i take with my carrier in Italy (Vodafone IT).

I started it but when the phone arrive at home page there is a problem: the menu not scroll down, all the page not scroll down.

I clicked on the bar over the icon and this open the big menu with all the icon: at screen there are 3 lines of icon, but down the third there are other two, but when i go down with the selection the other lines not scroll up, so i can't see the other lines of menu.

Other situation: i open for example the option menu, in the lower right corner there is a little arrow with the tip pointing downwards to indicate that the page continues, so i scroll down but the page not go up so i can't see what there is under.

There is a solution?

Thanks

Stefano

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BB 9320 - menu not scroll

Hi Linus1076

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you tried a Battery pull Restart ? If not then do it like this While Device is POWERED ON  remove the Battery wait for a min. then re-insert it back wait till your device take a long Reboot. Sometime rebooting in this manner fixes most glitches within our device device.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.