If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

LINUS1076
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone (IT)

BB 9320 - menu not scroll

Yesterday arrived the BB 9320 that i take with my carrier in Italy (Vodafone IT).

I started it but when the phone arrive at home page there is a problem: the menu not scroll down, all the page not scroll down.

I clicked on the bar over the icon and this open the big menu with all the icon: at screen there are 3 lines of icon, but down the third there are other two, but when i go down with the selection the other lines not scroll up, so i can't see the other lines of menu.

Other situation: i open for example the option menu, in the lower right corner there is a little arrow with the tip pointing downwards to indicate that the page continues, so i scroll down but the page not go up so i can't see what there is under.

There is a solution?

Thanks

Stefano

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BB 9320 - menu not scroll

Hi Linus1076

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you tried a Battery pull Restart ? If not then do it like this While Device is POWERED ON  remove the Battery wait for a min. then re-insert it back wait till your device take a long Reboot. Sometime rebooting in this manner fixes most glitches within our device device.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.