Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: 9360

BB 9360 stuck after downloading OS 7.1

Please, help!

I tried downloading upgrade to OS 7.1, but my BB 9360 stuck in backup, it doesn't work, I can't use DM either, it doesn't connect to the BB, I don't really know what to do, everything I've tried is useless.

I tried an hard reset but each time it starts over the backup and it stops on 14%...

HELP!

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2

Re: BB 9360 stuck after downloading OS 7.1

bettyncl wrote:

Please, help!

I tried downloading upgrade to OS 7.1, but my BB 9360 stuck in backup, it doesn't work, I can't use DM either, it doesn't connect to the BB, I don't really know what to do, everything I've tried is useless.

I tried an hard reset but each time it starts over the backup and it stops on 14%...

HELP!

Hi bettyncl, 

Read this thread. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/7-1-0-1133-Bundle-O2-Update-failure/td-p/179...

Hope it helps.

Good luck!

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

My Device: Blackberry curve 9360

mines has done the exact same but i found out it happened to a friend of mines with the same phone and she said she took it to back to the shop and now its away for repair. I'll be taking my back tomorrow to get fixed as well so i advise you do the same and for future reference, if you're going to do an update do it through a computer. Hope this helps x

New Contributor
My Device: 9360

Thank you!

Luckly I partially resolved the problem, I tried with hard reset againg again again and finally , I don't know how, my BB turned on as usual :smileyhappy: Now, I'll do the update through computer, of course! :smileyhappy:

thank you again, really :smileyhappy:

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 OS Leaked 10.2.0.1725 | STL100-2

Nice one. Cheers!

Enjoy! :smileyhappy:

Please thank those who help you by clicking the button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"

My Device: bold 9900

Hi guys same problem here. How do I do a hard reset?