Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
mandy_83
My Device: BB Curve 8520

BB Curve 8520 not rebooting.. need guidance

Hi All,

My BB Curve 8520 is not reboooting.. the Loading Line stops half way.. and nothing happend after that.. Someone kindly guide me how to correct this bug

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: BB Curve 8520 not rebooting.. need guidance

Hi mandy_83

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have recently Installed any new Application or any Theme ? If you have then you had to Start your device on Safe Mode  KB17877  How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode. On safe mode Uninstall any Application or undo any changes that you had made on your device. Then perform a Battery Pull. Please try it and see if that helps.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
mandy_83
My Device: BB Curve 8520

Hi Prince,

I did not install anything new. Phone was running fine.. and just rebooted all of a sudden. But did not reboot cmpletely and stopped half way. Has not restarted since.. I also tries starting in safe mode, but it is not getting starting. Loading Line stops halfway. Kindly suggest.

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Hi mandy_83

If unable to enter Safe Mode and as your device struck in reboot loop you had to use Application Loader to load the OS ,But in this process you will lose all data within your device ,I hope you have a previous Backup .Please follow this Knowledge Base for further instructions:

KB10144 How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader.

Prince