Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

MyGreenAge
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300

BB Curve 9300 - Contacts - phone or sim?

[ Edited ]

BB Curve 9300 - Contacts - what is best, saving all Contacts to Phone OR to SIM card and how do I elect this?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: BB Curve 9300 - Contacts - phone or sim?

[ Edited ]

Hi MyGreenAge

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Good question..:smileywink: I think we can try  both BUT as we all know SIM contacts will only contain one phone number per contact entry. Our BlackBerry Address Book will offer different arrangement with one Contact Name and several fields of information like Cell phone, Work Phone, Home Phone, email address, etc.So the best option is to save it on phone also, so that we can save our contacts using BlackBerry desktop software or BlackBerry Protect which can be restored anytime to any BlackBerry in case if our device got stolen or lost  ,

So saving Contacts to our phone is MUST but you can also save a single contact number to your SIM Card also which sometime helps on certain situations if using that same SIM on another device.

KB04205 :  Copy a Contact to your SIM phone book.

KB12487 :  How  backup BlackBerry smartphone Data using BlackBerry desktop software for Windows.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.