Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
neal123
My Device: blackberry curve 9315/9320

BB ID and Cookies?

[ Edited ]

Hi i can't get into my blackberry id
A message pops up saying enable cookies? I've asked loads and was told to go to >Options > Browser Configuration > Browser Identification and change settings

Problem is i go to do that and when i click on options a page comes up with ticked boxes about javascript. Still No Cookies Option....any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: BB ID and Cookies?

Hi neal123

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Is that a new device or a Used one ? Are you able to browse Internet from your BlackBerry Browser .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: BB ID and Cookies?

[ Edited ]

Is this for your blackberry 8700c?  I did get your PM.  If it is for the 8700c, I'm not too familar with the device.

maybe a software reload would work

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

but are you able to upgrade to a newer device?  The 8700c is about seven years old if I'm not mistaken.  it may be easier to get a device that runs OS 6 or higher with an improved browser.