Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
roger_that
My Device: Curve 9360

BB Maps not Working on my Curve 9360

First, the application isn't readily available in the main Menu. I must execute an extended Search to be able to access it. 

Does this mean my device does not support BB Maps? I have one of the new Curve 9360 OS 7.0.0 (unblocked, Movistar). I am currently in Venezuela.

I normally reside in Germany and I would like to use it there. I could understand if the app does not work well in South America, but I would like to rest in mind that it'll work in Germany once I set it up there. Thanks for the info!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
zubz3r0hak3r
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

Re: BB Maps not Working on my Curve 9360

I suggest downloading and using Google Maps app as it is better than the Maps app preloaded on your Blackberry.
In the rare case that I manage to help you, plez give kudos :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
livforliv
My Device: Curve 9360

I have the exact same problem. I tried using Google maps but it said the same thing. The wierd thing is is that my friend has the same phone and same plan as me but her maps does work. So I dont know if its just a problem with my phone. Only diffrence is is that mine is white and her phone is black.

Livvy
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Suneelkumar
My Device: Blackcerry Curve 9360

actually this is fake fuction added in this model

GPS is not working at all on Curve 9360

Please use plain text.