Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
johnjabessalva
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Globe

BB curve 9320 no power, no led lights, can't detect in pc.

Can someone pls help me. My bb curve 9320 has no power, no led lights and my pc can't detect it.

It was months ago before my bb got dead.  Maybe more than 6 months. I wanna restore and fix it so that I can use it. Please someone help me. 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: BB curve 9320 no power, no led lights, can't detect in pc.

Have you tried charging the battery? I'm sure the battery is dead after that long.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
johnjabessalva
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Globe

Yep. I tried to charge the battery. Still, it's dead. I also tried using other battery from other curve, didn't open too. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

I'd say it's done. What happened to it when you decided to replace it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.