Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: BB Curve 9630
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

BB curve 9630 - Can't login to App World with my login credentials

I have already an account in Blackberry App World, which I have been using for the past month (my bb curve is 3 months old) but I have encountered an error that stated below:

"There is an issue with the current session. Please login to continue. (Error Id: 30702) "

Then I hit OK button as it is the only choice given.

I go to Options > click Device  > Blackberry ID  to update or enter my credentials.  But it gives me anerror: "Unable to update your Blackberry ID account information". 

Then I hit OK button as it is the only choice given.

Please advise what I should do. This is the first time I have encountered this. I have also contacted my network provider, but they can't assist me on this issue, and directed me to blackberry support. I would appreciate it if you can assist me.

Thank you very much!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: BB curve 9630 - Can't login to App World with my login credentials

Hello babyljoe

Welcome to the Community

Please check the link below and let us know if it resolves the issue.

"Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account info...

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor

Hi Ron,

I already tried everything on the link you sent me, but I am still getting the same errors as above.
Is there anything else that we can do? 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi babyljoe,

First let me ask you Have you recently purched any apps. from BBapps. world.

O.K. Actually I also don't Know the real cause behind this error : 30702, But I had read somewhere that  by doing this there problem solved ,Here it is : Go to Apps. World > then My Account > then Payment Options > then Login , Once Login you can then Cancel Out. After that you go My World Again. I hope it works for you also.

Take Care.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Tried that but still have errors because I can't even login to my account...