Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
newjammer
My Device: BB 8520

BB internet browser not working! Fed up

Ok so! I don't have any Blackberry Internet planned activated on my BB. It just says "edge"!

I have tried connecting it to my wifi and it does connect and apps like facebook, twitter, app world, whats app work!

But when I click on the internet browser it says communication failure has occurred. The server may be busy. Please try again later. If the problem persists try and contact you service provider. I have also tried going in browser configurations and changing it to hotspot browser but when I save the settings and exit and when I enter again its again internet browser. I have also tried registering my phone to the wireless nework but It just says message sent and doesn't give me any confirmation! Also tried clearing all the cache history and stuff. Still all efforts in vain~! I am frustated!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELPPPPP!!!!!

Thanks in advance

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: BB internet browser not working! Fed up

What is your device OS version OS version? You should be using Internet Browser for using Wi-Fi connection. Do not try using Browser or carrier WAP browser.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
newjammer
My Device: BB 8520

Re: BB internet browser not working! Fed up

yeah! I am using BB internet browser for my Wifi. What should I use?

I have OS 5.0