Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320

BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) Problems

When I try and add someone as a contact on BBM they aren't recieving my requests and neither am I recieving other peoples requests. I have no idea how to sort this out.

BlackBerry Curve 9315/9320
Software 7.1 Bundle 2039

Pin: 2A8FC3AD

Thank you.

Ps, I just got the phone today for the first time

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) Problems

Hello Sophie

Welcome to the Community

Do you have a Blackberry data plan with your Carrier? 

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

anyone know if I can be charged xtra for BBM I pay 60 a month for unlimited text and nights and weekends out going calls and in coming thanks some guy asked to add me a few hrs ago I dont know who she was or he was. and if I feel I need to how do I block the user?

Regular Contributor
My Device: curve 8900

try again because bbm need time to doing this..
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

You have to call your Carrier and ask for a Blackberry Data Plan. BBM will not charge you extra as this does not go with normal data nor text messaging. You have to have a Blackberry Data Plan.

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter