Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Miracle21
My Device: blackberry curve9320

Re: BBM DOES NOT WORK ON MY CURVE 9320

im located in trinidad and tobago and i use the digicel network but the phone is a vodafone bought it unlocked its a brand new phone
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Miracle21 wrote:
im located in trinidad and tobago and i use the digicel network but the phone is a vodafone bought it unlocked its a brand new phone

Hi Miracle21

BBM7 is available for your country , Do you have BlackBerry Data Plan on your account from your Carrier Digicell

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Miracle21

no just a normal bbm social plan
Miracle21

i use wifi
Elite II
prince2012

Miracle21 wrote:
no just a normal bbm social plan

Hi Miracle21

A Social plan will alllow you to use BBM7 , if you are unable to get BBM7 for your device please try to download it again, from your BlackBerry Browser browse or click on this link www.blackberry.com/bbm , it might ask you to replace your existing version , if it prompts then click on replace.

Once it installed perform a Battery pull restart like this device Powered On remove the battery wait a min. then re-insert it back.

Please try it again and let us know .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Miracle21

it work but this version is missing de option to back up ur bbm contacts on memory card.............. THANKS THOUGH FOR UR HELP
Elite II
prince2012

Miracle21 wrote:
it work but this version is missing de option to back up ur bbm contacts on memory card.............. THANKS THOUGH FOR UR HELP

Hi Miracle21

In this newer version of BlackBerry Messenger i;e. BBM7 currently local backup option is not available , all your BBM contacts will be associated or stored with your BlackBerry ID.So all you have to do take care of your BlackBerry ID.