Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
CookieMonster2011
My Device: Curve 8500
My Carrier: :P

BBM and Facebook dissapeared?!

[ Edited ]

I checked my phone only about 20 mins or so after the last time I'd checked it, and realised both BBM and Facebook had dissapeared. Also, something called '100% games' and 'Bubble Bash 2.0' had installed themselves on my Blackberry?! Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
AlexandreP
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Rogers Wireless

Re: BBM and Facebook dissapeared?!

Hi,

Your Facebook and BBM icons may be hidden. Click on the Menu button of your BlackBerry device in the home folder (or in any folder in which your applications links were). If an entry "Show All" appears in the menu, select it and it will show all hidden icons.

If there is no menu entry of that name, well, that means there are no hidden apps, and that is not your problem.

You may also look in BlackBerry App World if the Facebook and BBM applications are still installed. If they are uninstalled, install them back.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
CookieMonster2011
My Device: Curve 8500
My Carrier: :P

Re: BBM and Facebook dissapeared?!

Checked the hidden already, and App World says they are installed, but I uninstalled them and then reinstalled them and it seems to have worked. Still have no idea about the game icons that seem to have installed themselves but not showing in App World or in Downloads folder :smileysad:

Thanks for the ideas though :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.