Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Voidfone

BBM and facebook working via 3G

When I tried to get on to facebook and bbm on 3G it tolf me that my carrier does not grant me accses but I do have data and it works when I go browser. Is there any suggestions or ways to fix this? If there isn't can 'blackberry' fix it please.
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: BBM and facebook working via 3G

Hello,

There are many different kinds of data plans. There are many different levels of services. BB's have very proprietary services (including BBM) which require subscription to an adequate data plan so as to enable them. From what you describe, the data plan you have from your provider is inadequate to enable the services you desire...but you need to talk to them about fixing that (at whatever additional fees they will charge you, btw).

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Voidfone

Re: BBM and facebook working via 3G

Thank you :smileyhappy: