Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Regular Contributor
am347
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810 and Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: DU
Accepted Solution

BBM display picture not updating

[ Edited ]

Finally after long hassle repairing my torch, i decided to purchase the curve 9320, which i finally did. To the main point, the bb is installed with BBM version 6.2. When i change my Dp it doesnt get updated, nor can i view my friends DP. I heard that BBM 6.2 had such problem, so is there anyway to solve this or have to download the old version ?

thanks for the help 

Click on "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved so other people on the community can quickly find and solve the similar problems they are facing. To give thanks, click on thumbs up
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
am347
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9810 and Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: DU

Re: BBM display picture not updating

problem got solved. Did a restart and my pictures start to get updated. Few pic of my friends arent showing. Maybe if they change the DP then it will start to update. Anyway got solved :smileywink:

Click on "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved so other people on the community can quickly find and solve the similar problems they are facing. To give thanks, click on thumbs up
Please use plain text.