Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 8250
My Carrier: o2

Re: BBM not sending messages

[ Edited ]

Well I done a. Network diagnostics test . And this is what I got ( Diagnostic Started: Jan 9, 2014 5:31 AM
Diagnostic Completed: Jan 9, 2014 5:32 AM
PIN: {REMOVED}
MSISDN: {REMOVED}
Device Type: BlackBerry 9300
Application Version: v6.0.0.668
Platform Version: 6.6.0.236
Service Books: CICAL,BBID,RIM_IM,KEYNEGO,BBAUTH,KEYNEGO,BBIMConfig,BBIMConfig,OTASL,BBIMConfig,BBIM,BISClientConfig,LbsConfig,MediaConfig,PROVISIONING,WPTCP,BrowserConfig,WAPPushConfig,WPTCP,WPTCP,BrowserConfig,IPPP,MMS,BrowserConfig,IPPP,BrowserConfig,WPTCP,BrowserConfig,CMIME,CICAL,SYNC
Free File Space: 41038954 bytes
Radio Data Activation: Yes
Signal Level: -70 dBm
Radio Access: UMTS
Network: O2 - UK
IP Address: 120.76.132.31
ICMP Ping Echo: No
BlackBerry Registration: No
Connected to BlackBerry: Abort
BlackBerry PIN-PIN: Abort
Server Name: BISE07C08S10
Email Address: {REMOVED}
Connected to {REMOVED} : Abort
Any idears ?

Mod Edit: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: BBM not sending messages

Yes, all of that shows that your BB is not connected to your carriers data network. And the steps provided above, which you already said didn't work, are the ONLY thing that an end user can do to try and resolve it. As it also says above (and I've repeated so many times for you), if it fails, then the ONLY thing is for the carrier to look at their system and figure out why they are not delivering to you the services you are paying for. There is nothing else.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code