02-25-2013 01:24 AM
i upgrade my bbm to 7 then when i click it "associating bbm with your blackberry id" appears it stuck there., i waited for hours but nothing happens, before when i can use it but when i upgraded it it stuck there. what should i do so that i can use my bbm again? i cant uninstall it because its a core app.
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-25-2013 02:24 AM
I too had the same problem. First, you need to check If you have OS 6 or OS 7.0 / 7.1 on your device. If older, then BBM 7.0 does not work.
2. Uninstall / delete the existing and not-working BBM on our device.
3. Back up the device and then reboot.
4. Install a clean version of BBM 7 using the keycode.
5. Do not start / initiate BBM 7.0.
6. Reboot the devide again.
7. Now initiate BBM 7.0 and activate wireless. Now the problem I'd is that BlackBerry ID was not getting initiated. However, after 4-5 hours, the ID got connected and the BBM 7.0 started working.
If the problem persists, then I suggest install the backup on the device and wait for the correct version available as and when in your country.
02-25-2013 04:48 AM
ive tried to swipe my BB for 4 times already. and the bbm doesnt been deleted. i searched about it they say that if the application does not remove it is a core application . what should i do now? ahhh.. im searching in the net for whole day to restore my bbm.
02-25-2013 09:04 AM
how can i know the os of my phone?
Depending on your current OS :
03-13-2013 05:26 AM
I follow your instruction but still my bbm is blank after the iniatiating bbm? Help me pls!
Welcome to Support Forums
Can you give us some more details regarding your p