If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
xoxraffiaxox
My Device: blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: t-mobile

BBM won't work? HELP!

I've had my Blackberry Curve 9320 for about a month now, and all the while BBM has never been working. I can open it up, change my Display Name, Picture, Personal Message, but I can't send / receive requests. The invites people send me never get through and the ones I send always say 'Pending'. I've uninstalled and re-installed it. Recently I updated BBM but still I can't send or receive pin requests. I find having a Blackberry without BBM quite pointless. Please help?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BBM won't work? HELP!

Hi xoxraffiaxox

Welcome 

In order to use BBM on our device we need a BlackBerry Data Plan also known as BIS , Can you confirm you hold a BlackBerry Data Plan on your Account.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Confusingconfused
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: EE

Re: BBM won't work? HELP!

It happened to me too I just called up the company and they got it running for me straight away !! As before I had been stupid enough to think I could get bbm on a laptop :smileyhappy: ! I had already created a bbm I'd so When they got it up and running for me I just checked my bbm I'd on the laptop and verified my bbm and amasing it worked again ! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.