Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

New Contributor
xoxraffiaxox
My Device: blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: t-mobile

BBM won't work? HELP!

I've had my Blackberry Curve 9320 for about a month now, and all the while BBM has never been working. I can open it up, change my Display Name, Picture, Personal Message, but I can't send / receive requests. The invites people send me never get through and the ones I send always say 'Pending'. I've uninstalled and re-installed it. Recently I updated BBM but still I can't send or receive pin requests. I find having a Blackberry without BBM quite pointless. Please help?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BBM won't work? HELP!

Hi xoxraffiaxox

Welcome 

In order to use BBM on our device we need a BlackBerry Data Plan also known as BIS , Can you confirm you hold a BlackBerry Data Plan on your Account.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Confusingconfused
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: EE

Re: BBM won't work? HELP!

It happened to me too I just called up the company and they got it running for me straight away !! As before I had been stupid enough to think I could get bbm on a laptop :smileyhappy: ! I had already created a bbm I'd so When they got it up and running for me I just checked my bbm I'd on the laptop and verified my bbm and amasing it worked again ! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.