Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
Nivii
My Device: Blackberry Curve 3g
My Carrier: Fido

BLACKBERRY 3g curve track pad not working

helloo!

my blackberry 3g curve (9300) the trackpad not working

neeed helpppppp

please sum1 help meeeeee

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: BLACKBERRY 3g curve track pad not working

If you haven't already, please reboot the device by removing the battery. If that doesn't fix it I suggest giving your carrier a call as you may need to get the device exchanged under warranty. If that is not an option you might be able to get the device repaired or repair it yourself by replacing the trackpad. Any warranty you might have would be voided but if you are good with a small torx screwdriver you can replace it quite easily.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Nivii
My Device: Blackberry Curve 3g
My Carrier: Fido

Re: BLACKBERRY 3g curve track pad not working

i tried doingtake out the battery still not working

plus i went to fido store to stalk about it ,,, all they say isss they ant do anything conact with blackberry

like woahhh

Please use plain text.