Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

valamehul
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360

BLACKBERRY 9360 HANGING FREQUENTLY IN A DAY.

Dear,

I purchesed second hand Blackberry curve 9360 one year old.

but it frequently hanging in a day for one time and than after i have to remove battery and start it again, than it will run for 8 to 10 hours.

Is there any permenant solution for it or i have to give it back ?

regards ,

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: BLACKBERRY 9360 HANGING FREQUENTLY IN A DAY.

Hi valamehul

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

What is your device present OS version,for that OS 6 – 7 = Options > Device > About Device Version > first set of numbers on the third line . If you had purchased a used device then try a few thing like Update or Reload your device Software .And after updating/Reloading Install applications wisely and don't leave any application running in the background.

As you had not mentioned your Carrier so search here Carriers and see if your Carrier has released any higher OS version for your device model .If they have then try that OS pack it might help in overcoming your problem.

In addition check this Article Extending BlackBerry 6 and BlackBerry 7 battery life

Let us know if you need further help.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
valamehul
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360

Re: BLACKBERRY 9360 HANGING FREQUENTLY IN A DAY.

thanx for the reply..

today i am facing one more problem.

my phone gone die bcoz of low battery. now i am charging continuously from last one hour but it is not going to start.

how can i restart my phone ?

Please use plain text.